ASK Process, Inc. trains your IT professionals to provide dependable, smooth, and cost-effective software and IT services.
Check our training calendar for courses near you!
We also provide Consulting Services to support this training!
Training Catalog Online
Agile Software Development Series
Software Project Management Series
Software Quality Series
Business Analysis Series
ITIL® -- IT Service Management Series
Executive Workshop: IT Service Management –
ITIL® V3 Foundation Prep – 2 Days
Introduction to ITIL® – 2 Days
ITIL® Awareness – 1 Day
Public Offerings -- Check our training calendar for which courses are available in which cities.
On-Site Training -- All of our training courses can be brought to your organization and tailored for your needs.
Custom Training -- We can design and deliver customized training just for you.
Download your own copy of our
(<450 KB, PDF)
To inquire about training
or get answers to your questions:
Call us at 412-849-0421
or e-mail Info@ASKProcess.com
All instructors are Certified ITIL Experts.
IT Service Management
What is your best option concerning IT Service Management?
How can you improve the Information Technology (IT) services that your organization provides to its customers? The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a set of best practices for IT Service Management. It was widely adopted in Europe, and has been embraced by most multi-national corporations. And now the rest of us are learning about it. So, how should we respond? How can we capitalize on these "best practices" without throwing our IT organization into chaos?
Regardless of what your IT practices are now; no matter if you are the champion for ITIL® or uninitiated; whatever your current level of knowledge or understanding about IT Service Management; this workshop will help you to quickly fill in the gaps and make an appropriate decision about how to respond.
This workshop is normally one full day. But depending upon your individual need, it can be tailored back to a half-day, or up to two or three days.
During this workshop, you will:
- Fill in any knowledge gaps about IT Service Management and ITIL® that you or others may have
- Frame the issues surrounding the decisions to be made
- Examine the impacts of ITIL® practices on those issues
- Outline a strategy for moving forward
- (Optionally) plan the first steps you will take
Who should attend this course?
- The senior executive responsible for these decisions
- Affected direct reports to the Senior Executive
- (Optional) Specialists in software development processes and quality assurance
Course Outline (1+/- Day):
(While every workshop is unique, a generic outline might look like this.)
- Outline the current situation and purpose of the Workshop
- Questions that must be addressed
- Constraints that must be honored
- Learn about IT Service Management and ITIL® as needed
- Bring participants to a common, minimal level of understanding
- Discuss impacts of ITIL® on the IT organization
- Brainstorm options for going forward
- Critique and prioritize options
- (Optional) Plan an your response
- Agree on a top-level outline for the plan
- (Breakout sessions) Plan specific activities
- Embrace and commit to the plan
Download your own copy of this course description (<140 KB, PDF)