ASK Process, Inc. trains your IT professionals to provide dependable, smooth, and cost-effective software and IT services.
Check our training calendar for courses near you!
We also provide Consulting Services to support this training!
Training Catalog Online
Agile Software Development Series
Software Project Management Series
Software Quality Series
Business Analysis Series
ITIL® -- IT Service Management Series
Executive Workshop: IT Service Management –
ITIL® V3 Foundation Prep – 2 Days
Introduction to ITIL® – 2 Days
ITIL® Awareness – 1 Day
Public Offerings -- Check our training calendar for which courses are available in which cities.
On-Site Training -- All of our training courses can be brought to your organization and tailored for your needs.
Custom Training -- We can design and deliver customized training just for you.
Download your own copy of our
(<450 KB, PDF)
To inquire about training
or get answers to your questions:
Call us at 412-849-0421
or e-mail Info@ASKProcess.com
All instructors are Certified ITIL Experts.
Introduction to ITIL®
Quickly understand IT Service Management!
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) documents best practices in IT Service Management (ITSM). It provides organizations with a roadmap for improving IT services delivery to all of their customers, while constraining costs and addressing the threats to those services.
This course will give you the basic understanding of ITIL® that you will need to make appropriate choices for your organization. You will learn about each of the ITIL® processes and function, and see how their implementation will affect your IT shop.
During this course, you will:
- Learn what ITIL and IT Service Management are all about
- Understand the IT Service Management Lifecycle
- Master each of the ITIL® Processes and Functions
- Apply each of the ITIL® processes and functions to a case study organization
- Discuss the potential impacts and challenges of ITIL® with classmates
Who should attend this course?
- IT Directors and Managers
- IT Team Leads and personnel
- Service Desk Managers and personnel
Course Outline (2 Days):
- Day 1
- Introduction to ITIL® and ITSM
- Service Strategy and Its Processes
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Financial Management
- Service Design and Its Processes
- Service Level Management
- Service Catalog Management
- Availability Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Day 2
- Service Transition and Its Processes
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Service Operation and Its Processes
- Incident Management
- Event Management
- Request Management
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- Continual Service Improvement Process
- IT Service Management Functions
- Service Desk
- Technical Management
- Application Management
- IT Operations Management
Download your own copy of this course description (<140 KB, PDF)